Is it OK to uninstall .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 after installing .net framework 3.0

Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have serious storage space problem on my C:\ drive. I want to install Visual Studio 2005. Visual studio 2003 is already installed and I will be using that also for my old programmes.
When I saw in Add/Remove programmes to uninstall some programmes to make space, there is 982 MB space occupied by .net framework 1.1, 982 MB space by .net framework 1.1 Hotfix, 88.37 MB by .net framework 2.0 and only 57.72 MB by .net framework 3.0
If I uninstall .net framework 1.1, 1.1 Hotfix and 2.0, I will get lots of space to install Visual studio 2005.
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks.