Is it possible to integate the asp.net version 1.0 web form withasp.net 2.0.??

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

I want to integrate the one form which is using asp.net 1.0 with my
application which is running on asp.net version 2.0. Is it possible.??
any ideas on this..??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gouri.

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

The login page (i.e. aspx page) is already created using asp.net 1.0.
I have created the application to load the control on the web page
using asp.net 2.0. I want to integrate the login page with the user
control loaded web page. So is it possible to run the integrated
application.??

Regards,
Gouri.

Joe Fawcett

Hello,

The login page (i.e. aspx page) is already created using asp.net 1.0.
I have created the application to load the control on the web page
using asp.net 2.0. I want to integrate the login page with the user
control loaded web page. So is it possible to run the integrated
application.??

Regards,
Gouri.
Well they use a different technique, 2.0 uses partial classes and
side-by-side code as opposed to code-behind. It's not usually difficult to
make the changes though.