    provided by Microsoft for previewing them?
    THanks
    Arnie

    arnie, Aug 14, 2007

  2. arnie

    Mark Dykun Guest

    You can use the mobile emulator to preview the application.

    Mark

    Mark Dykun, Aug 14, 2007

  3. arnie

    arnie Guest

    Thanks for the reply
    I have seen Tools>>Connect to device where a list of emulator
    appears.But my problem is that how can i run asp .net mobile web
    application in these emulators. What steps to be taken to do this?
    Arnie

    arnie, Aug 16, 2007
  4. arnie

    Mark Dykun Guest

    startup your web application, start up a simulator, browse to the url of
    your web application from the device simulator.

    Mark

    Mark Dykun, Aug 17, 2007