Is it possible to put web service call in a queue??

cooleader320

Is it possible to call a web service by MSMQ?
my scene as follows:
I have a web MyService.
WebMethod1(string reponseXML)
WebMethod2(ResponseEntity reponseEntity)
I want to make sure always successfully when calling
MyService.WebMethod until
service is available.
(because of some reasons,the service is not very steady )

Is it possible to put web service call in a queue??

Guest

(e-mail address removed) wrote in (e-mail address removed):
Is it possible to call a web service by MSMQ?
my scene as follows:
I have a web MyService.
WebMethod1(string reponseXML)
WebMethod2(ResponseEntity reponseEntity)
I want to make sure always successfully when calling
MyService.WebMethod until
service is available.
(because of some reasons,the service is not very steady )

Is it possible to put web service call in a queue??

Do you want MSMQ to call your web service?

Or call MSMQ with your web service?

The latter is possible. MSMQ from what I recall does provide HTTP access
too.

However, take a look at WCF, which does have a MSMQ binding... you maybe
able to do build something with WCF.