is there a list/group for beginners?

Deb Wyatt

Hello.  I am a total python newbie and would like to ask questions but all my questions seem so stinkin' elementary compared to the posts I've read so far.  Is there a beginning python list anywhere?  I have searched and searched.  Meanwhile I will continue to read the messages here to cram as much info into my brain as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Deb in WA, USA

http://backup.pcrx.com/mail

John Ladasky

Hi, Deb.

Ten years ago (or eleven?), I was completely new to Python. I could not begin to understand over 90 percent of what I was reading here in comp.lang.python. Still, I asked my newbie questions here. For the most part, I got excellent responses. I think you're in the right place.

Deb Wyatt