Is there a thread safe implementation of a priority queue?

Frank Meyer

I could only find a class called Queue in RDoc. Is there no (thread
safe) priority queue? If not where can I get one?

Turing.

Frank Meyer

Joel said:

I finally had the time to download and try this priority queue, but
unfortunately the required RBTree class is a C extension and the
makefile is written for GCC which I don't have (installed).
Could someone be so kind and compile this extension (with windows) and
upload it for me?

Thank you very much!

Turing