Is there a way to know if a file is saved to a folder

Luc The Perverse

NullBock said:
Yes, here I was. Get a decent newsreader--Outlook Express is crap.
Thunderbird is free, for God's sake.

Oh my god. It's another one of those "I know more than you cause I'm 1337
and you sux" assholes. You can't reason with it.

It's people like this that make me understand why some Muslims' mentality to
chop off people's heads and ask questions later. (Disclaimer: I realize
this does not apply to all Muslims - and I don't have a sword, so don't call
the cops or anything.)

I think I'm going to develop a knee jerk plonk reaction - when someone
refuses to quote because they know more than the people who have posted
thousands of times. Plonk! <evil laugh>

NullBock

You wound me cruely, sir, you do.

I, virginal in my innocence, pure as the driven snow. Slighted
wrongfully, wounded to the heart and left bleeding, to die.

And anyway, my penis is bigger than yours.

Walter

NullBock

Didn't you see Luc's post? I'm 1337, so I don't do that. Hell, I'm
1338, if not more! You got nothing on me.

Walter

Chris Uppal

Timo said:
Here is are some headers of Roedys message:

Thanks for the research. The problem was never that "broken" OE mislinked
NullBlock's post, but that -- since Roedy's post wasn't there to link to -- it
had to put it in the tree in the nearest available spot (I don't know what
algorithm it uses).

The thing that NullBlock (aka Walter, unless -- as I'm tempted to do -- we
adopt Luc's proposed nickname) doesn't understand... No, let me rephrase that,
/one/ of the things NullBlock doesn't understand, is the nature of Usenet where
many things, both accidental and deliberate, can prevent messages being viewed
in any given client.

Cheers.

-- chris

Luc The Perverse

NullBock said:
Didn't you see Luc's post? I'm 1337, so I don't do that. Hell, I'm
1338, if not more! You got nothing on me.

Walter

Wow you quoted! WTG

Now for the issue of top posting. . .

Luc The Perverse

NullBock said:
You wound me cruely, sir, you do.

I, virginal in my innocence, pure as the driven snow. Slighted
wrongfully, wounded to the heart and left bleeding, to die.

Dude . . . it's ok.
And anyway, my penis is bigger than yours.

.. . .

NullBock

Heeeyyyy....I though you plonked me! I don't like you anymore.

Walter
George Bush said:
BUSH: Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, members of
Congress, members of the Supreme Court and diplomatic
corps, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens, today our
nation lost a beloved, graceful, courageous woman who called
America to its founding ideals and carried on a noble dream.

Tonight we are comforted by the hope of a glad reunion with
the husband who was taken so long ago, and we are grateful
for the good life of Coretta Scott King.

(APPLAUSE)

BUSH: Every time I'm invited to this rostrum, I am humbled by the