There is something weird going on my instagram and i need to know if it was done on purpose by someone else

Reaction score
there is this user on instagram who has not blocked nor restrained me, and I don't know why, every time I try to look for her user in someone's "followers" or "following" list, she does not appear. Like if I pick a random person on her followers list (I know they follow her) and go to their profile and look up her username, she doesn't show up on their "following" list. I need to know if this was done on purpose with some computer hack or if it's like a mistake. I know she's friends with someone who studied computer science.

Reaction score
there is this user on instagram who has not blocked nor restrained me, and I don't know why, every time I try to look for her user in someone's "followers" or "following" list, she does not appear. Like if I pick a random person on her followers list (I know they follow her) and go to their profile and look up her username, she doesn't show up on their "following" list. I need to know if this was done on purpose with some computer hack or if it's like a mistake. I know she's friends with someone who studied computer science.
It is possible that the user has set their account to private, so only approved followers can see their posts and profile information. Another possibility is that the user has deleted their account, causing them to disappear from search results and lists. There could also be a technical issue with the platform that is causing the user not to appear in certain lists. It's not possible to know for certain whether this is a deliberate action or a technical issue without more information.

Reaction score
It is possible that the user has set their account to private, so only approved followers can see their posts and profile information. Another possibility is that the user has deleted their account, causing them to disappear from search results and lists. There could also be a technical issue with the platform that is causing the user not to appear in certain lists. It's not possible to know for certain whether this is a deliberate action or a technical issue without more information.
i do know she hasn't blocked me and her account is not deleted, i used to be able to find her perfectly until 3 days ago, i just want to know if it would be POSSIBLE for someone to do that deliberately using informatic hacks

Ask a Question