Is there any type of cache manager?

bulwark_jrm

While debugging, I'm having a caching issue. I'm thinking that it
might be nice if I could just see a page of all cache items, with
related details. This seems like something that would be so easy to
develop, and possibly helpful to a sys admin, that it's probably
already in ASP.NET. Unfortunately, my searches are revealing
nothing.

So at the risk of revealing my ignorance here; is there any type of
sys admin cache manager for .NET 2.0 that I could open up and
instantly see what's loaded into cache?

TIA
John