Is this group for newbies?

ed18hg

I'm looking for a Python newbie group. I don't want to get flamed by asking
in the wrong place.
Thanks

andrea valle

Tutor list is exactly what you need.
You can find the address on python.org --> mailing list

Best

-a-

I'm looking for a Python newbie group. I don't want to get flamed by
asking
in the wrong place.
Thanks
Andrea Valle
Laboratorio multimediale "G. Quazza"
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
(e-mail address removed)

Alex Martelli

ed18hg said:
I'm looking for a Python newbie group. I don't want to get flamed by asking
in the wrong place.

If you're a newbie to Python but an experienced programmer in other
languages, this newsgroup should be just fine. If you're a newbie to
Python _and_ programming, http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor
may be more appropriate, since it targets that audience in particular.

Alex

ed18hg

Thanks. I'll go there.

Tutor list is exactly what you need.
You can find the address on python.org --> mailing list

Best

-a-

I'm looking for a Python newbie group. I don't want to get flamed by
asking
in the wrong place.
Thanks
Andrea Valle
Laboratorio multimediale "G. Quazza"
Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
(e-mail address removed)

Thomas Guettler

Am Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:02:53 -0400 schrieb ed18hg:
I'm looking for a Python newbie group. I don't want to get flamed by asking
in the wrong place.

Hi ed18hg,

Yes, this newsgroup is for newbies, too.

Please provide detailed information in your questions.

Regards,
Thomas