Italian Perl Workshop 2009 - Call for Papers: last days forsubmissions

Enrico Sorcinelli

Hi all!

On Sunday September 20, 2009 we're closing the Call for Papers for the 2009
edition of Italian Perl Workshop. So, if you still have to send your paper in,
this is a the moment to do it. ;-)

http://www.perl.it/workshop/cfp.html

If you don't know of this event, here's a short insight. Perl.It (Italian Perl
users) and Pisa.pm (Pisa Perl user group), in cooperation with IIT-CNR, are
organizing the 5th edition of Italian Perl Workshop, focused on Perl and
related technologies.

The conference will be held in Pisa on October 22-23, 2009, at the Research
Center of the CNR.
Confirmed guests for this year are Tim Bunce, Mike Whitaker, Jonathan
Worthington, Thomas Fuchs ed Amy Hoy.

The event is *free of charge*, you just need to register:

http://www.perl.it/workshop/register

This Workshop aims to be an opportunity for Perl users to meet each others,
both professionals and amateurs. It's also a great occasion for people who
don't know about Perl but want to know something more about its features, its
culture and the community around it.

Best

- Enrico
Italian Perl Worshop 2009 organization committee