J2EE/SPRING/HIBERNATE DEVELOPER ATLANTA

mrice

We are seeking a Senior J2EE back-end developer for a 4-6 month
contract with potential to convert to full-time upon the conclusion of
the contract.

Must have strong experience in J2EE, Spring, and/or Hibernate
implementing on layered architecture. Experience working on tiered
deployments is a plus.
The qualified candidate will have experience working with the
following:

- Ant
- Hibernate
- Layered Architectures
- Spring
- Some JSP
- Patterns (DAO, Singleton, Factory)
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (xUnit, JMeter)
- Knowledge of debugging/profiling tools (JProbe, rKit, JRockit
Management Console)
- Tiered deployments
- EJB - Stateless Session Beans
- EJBDoclet