    Does it has no rule to follow about keycdoe?

    Best regards,
    Boki.

    Boki, Sep 20, 2005

  2. To what are you referring? The keycode values returned by the softkeys?
    If you consult the MIDP specification, you'll see that there are no
    specified values for those keys in the specification, so there's no
    specific value to return.

    Darryl L. Pierce, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Boki

    bokiteam Guest

    OK, I don't know about this.

    But, It seems that Sony Ericsson / Nokia define same values.... it is
    easy to develop for them..

    Boki.

    bokiteam, Sep 26, 2005
  5. Boki

    bokiteam Guest

    It seems that others should follow Nokia :p

    Here is a short description about Sony Ericsson K750i:

    Java Technology: more>>
    CLDC 1.1
    MIDP 2.0
    Java 3D (Mascot Capsule® v3 + JSR-184)