J2ME, protected void keyPressed() no response on soft button.

Boki

Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:

protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)

this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...

Boki

Hi, I test keyPressed() that can't report soft keys on S700i, K700i,
K750i...

I believe there is something wrong, but what should I do more?

I only get the value that keyPressed() evet bring to me...

and there is nothing happen when I press soft keys...

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Boki.

Darryl Pierce

Boki said:
Hi, I can`t detect a soft button event, my codes:

protected void keyPressed (int keyCode)

this protected void work for 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,#,* but no soft buttons...

See the other thread where I answered this question. Basically, the
handset's not required to report any keys but the ITU-9 keypad. Soft
keys are covered by the Command object...

Boki

I got it, but our customer need it.... :)
I found that can be done by fullscreen mode, and that only support MIDP2.0
phones.

Best regards,
Boki.