Java Architects - Immediate Opening

jams

Hi,

We have an immediate opening for one of our MNC client.

The candidate should have experience in the following skills:

Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.

Experience in JSF, Web Services is an added advantage.

Experience level: 3.8 - 8 years

Location: Bangalore

Please send across your updated profile in word format along with the
salary details.

Thanx & Regds,

Ashwini
Mobile: 9740014401
(e-mail address removed)

Daniel Pitts

Toby said:
Awesome. I wasn't aware that letters were becoming so expensive, and
needed to be rationed.
Clearly they are doing a social service. They know that it is only a
little of *their* bandwidth for them to send unsolicited messages to
this newsgroup, but they are obviously aware that the message they send
will be propagated and downloaded hundreds, thousands, or even millions
or times. Replacing "ks" in Thanks with "x", and reducing "Regards" by
two letters will save a total of 3 bytes per transmission. Over
millions of transmissions, that amounts to a 3 megabyte savings in
bandwidth. If only more of you could understand the cost savings of txt
spk, the internet would be a much less expensive thing to maintain, and
those saving surely would be passed on to us, the consumers, by the
large service providers.

;-)