Java Consultants - Rancho Cordava CA

Himayat66

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Role: Java Consultants (Developers/ Senior Developers/ Leads/ Senior
Leads/ Architects)
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
Job Type: C2C
Visa Status: Only US CITIZENS will be accepted for this position

Job Roles/Responsibilities:
• Our Client is looking for Java Consultants who can come on this
levels (Developers/ Senior Developers/ Leads/ Senior Leads/
Architects)
• At Least Min 4+ years to 12 Years of IT experienced Candidates.
• Looking for Simple Java Consultants.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

Mandatory Skills: Java Consultants, J2EE.

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Home Phone & Cell Phone:
E-mail address:
Work Authorization:
Current Employer:
Total yrs of IT exp:
Skill set Brief Exp.:
Current Rate:
Expected Rate:
Relocation ( Yes or No):
Availability/Notice period:
Preferable time for discussion:
Reason of looking out for change:
Any vacation plans in first year: Employer Details If Any:

Waiting for your response...

Looking forward to work with you closely,

Thanks & Regards,

Himayat
NETPROLOGIC INC (NPL)
Bensenville, IL