Excellent Consultants Avalialable Immediately

Nani D

Hi

Hope you all are doing Great.

This Nani from Anveta, please find me the Right Requirement for the Skills Matched in my Hot List,

i will Revert back You with a Good Profile & Good consultant for your Direct Client Requirement.

Give me reply back to (e-mail address removed) for further details

Name

Skill

Current Location

Relocation

Availability

Exp

Contact NO

Susmitha

..Net Developer

irving,TX

TX

Immediately

6 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Poornima

Java Developer

CA

Bay Areas

Immediately

8 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Khaja Shaik

Java Developer

NC

Open

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Harsha

Java Developer

MI

Open

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Rajani

ETL Informatica Dev

KY

Open

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Hetal

Informatica Dev

MN

TX

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Rahim

Oracle DBA

Houston,TX

NJ,NY

Immediately

8 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Salil Bangera

Business Analyst

VA

Open

Immediately

8 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Sruthi

ETL Informatica Dev

TX

Open

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Padma

Lead QA Tester

MN

Open

Immediately

7 Yrs.

972-636-5750

Note : Please consider the Profiles submitted are only for your direct clients and let us know the client name to avoid double submission.

We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation partners, Direct Clients

Note: We don’t work with layers & we work for only Implementation partners, Direct Clients.

Thanks & Regards

Nani | BeanchSales &OPT Recruiter .
T 972.636.5750 | | (e-mail address removed)
| www.anveta.com|
1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108,Irving, TX 75038

This is not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our eMails, please reply to the email with "remove" in subject and include your "original email address" The information contained in this transmission may be Anveta's or its client privileged and therefore confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copy of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail.