Java Interview questions Free download

Status
Not open for further replies.

job

Java Interview questions Free download

Core Java and OOP's Interview questions

Servlets / JSP Interview questions

Architecture Interview Question

Project Management Interview questions must to read for all aspiring
project managers

Download the JAVA , .NET and SQL Server interview sheet and rate
yourself. This will help you judge yourself are you really worth of
attending interviews. If you own a company best way to judge if the
candidate is worth of it.

EJP

job said:
Java Interview questions Free download
Core Java and OOP's Interview questions
Servlets / JSP Interview questions
Architecture Interview Question
Project Management Interview questions must to read for all aspiring
project managers
Download the JAVA , .NET and SQL Server interview sheet and rate
yourself. This will help you judge yourself are you really worth of
attending interviews. If you own a company best way to judge if the
candidate is worth of it.

Fascinating. Can you now please tell us:

(1) the success rate of candidates who can answer these questions
correctly in getting past the first interview?

(2) the success rate as measured by employers who administer these
questions as part of their recruitment process? measured in terms of
satisfaction with the employee?

(3) the perceived relevance of the quetions as measured by employers ...
ditto?

(4) the % accuracy of the answers provided to these questions as judged
by independent experts?

Until you provide this kind of data, this is just meaningless spam. Note
that I am not claiming any necessary correlation between (1), (2), (3),
and (4).

From a quick scan of the questions and answers I would say you are
contributing to the problem rather than solving it. The answers in
general are meaningless drivel which would give me, as an interviewer,
no confidence that the subject understood the topic. See e.g. the
mutually circular answers to 'what is a class?' 'what is an object?'
'what is the difference between a class and an object?'

Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
EJP said:
job wrote:
> Java Interview questions Free download
> Core Java and OOP's Interview questions
> Servlets / JSP Interview questions
> Architecture Interview Question
> Project Management Interview questions must to read for all aspiring
> project managers
> Download the JAVA , .NET and SQL Server interview sheet and rate
> yourself. This will help you judge yourself are you really worth of
> attending interviews. If you own a company best way to judge if the
> candidate is worth of it.

Fascinating. Can you now please tell us:

(1) the success rate of candidates who can answer these questions
correctly in getting past the first interview?

(2) the success rate as measured by employers who administer these
questions as part of their recruitment process? measured in terms of
satisfaction with the employee?

(3) the perceived relevance of the quetions as measured by employers ...
ditto?

(4) the % accuracy of the answers provided to these questions as judged
by independent experts?

Until you provide this kind of data, this is just meaningless spam. Note
that I am not claiming any necessary correlation between (1), (2), (3),
and (4).

From a quick scan of the questions and answers I would say you are
contributing to the problem rather than solving it. The answers in
general are meaningless drivel which would give me, as an interviewer,
no confidence that the subject understood the topic. See e.g. the
mutually circular answers to 'what is a class?' 'what is an object?'
'what is the difference between a class and an object?'

Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

I think that i will post by link: Source: projectinterviewquestions.info/
Rgs

Last edited: