Java Interview Questions

Additya

This article attempts to discuss core java IT technical interview
questions in detail. These are some of the java job interview
questions that are frequently asked in java interviews.

Questions from different people and communities are consolidated in
place for your convenience. These questions are organized according to
various java topics.

Follow the content : http://www.ezdia.com//Java-Interview-Question/Content.do?id=1340

This is to help you prepare well for java related technical
interviews. I wish you good luck and hope you find a great job.

EJP

I wish you good luck

You'll need it. This is just the usual rubbish. Three major errors in
the first six questions. Question 1 is trivial and recurs pointlessly
around 9 or 10. etc etc etc.

Kevin McMurtrie

EJP said:
You'll need it. This is just the usual rubbish. Three major errors in
the first six questions. Question 1 is trivial and recurs pointlessly
around 9 or 10. etc etc etc.

You made me look. I almost fell out of my chair reading that article!

"Phantom memory is false memory. Memory that does not exist in reality."

Making me cry laughing! A Google search shows that this line is
spreading like a virus of stupidity.

Good luck, Additya.

EJP

You'll need it. This is just the usual rubbish. Three major errors in
the first six questions. Question 1 is trivial and recurs pointlessly
around 9 or 10. etc etc etc.

Actually it is worse than the usual rubbish. Error rate is closer to
80%, including a fair sprinkling of meaningless *questions.*