Java and Java EE Interview Questions

Dharmendra

Hello everybody!!

I have a compilation of frequently asked and not so frequently asked
interview questions in Java and Java EE and popular open source
technologies.Even if you are not appearing for interview this will
help you build and enhance your insight and knowledge base on Java
technologies.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

http://interviewjava.blogspot.com/

Regards,
Dharmendra

Andrew Thompson

Hello everybody!!

I have a compilation of frequently asked and not so frequently asked
interview questions in Java

That's a relief. We have a lot of people right here
who ask Java *technical* questions. Perhaps you can
help out by either answering some of them in words,
or linking to the exact anchor on your blog that has
the answer. Otherwise your communication might be
mistaken for the latest blogSPAMMer.