Interview Questions in Java and Java EE

Discussion in 'Java' started by pundeerd, Jun 6, 2007.

?

Do you find this thread useful?

Poll closed Sep 4, 2007.
  1. Yes

    1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. May Be

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Can't Say

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pundeerd

    pundeerd

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have come up with a blog which is constantly endeavoring to build a repository of questions asked during the Java and Java EE interviews.

    http://interviewjava.blogspot.com/

    It gives you...

    -Most frequently asked Technical Interview Questions in Core Java and Java EE technologies,Open Source technologies,Java Design Patterns and more..
    -Personal Interview Tips
    -Code Snippets
    -A confidence to face the unexpected as you convert unexpected,expected.

    These questions will keep growing with time as I am constantly compiling questions and answers.So I will encourage to my target audience to subscribe this blog through EMails for which you will find the provision on this blog.

    If you have any kind of feedback(positive or negative), I am keen on listening from you.This is meant for all of you who may get some useful info over here,so it should be mutually enriching experience.

    Have fun while learning,:elephant:
    Dharm

    pundeerd, Jun 6, 2007

  2. pundeerd