    do not forget to post your feedback.

    Cheers!

    http://interviewjava.blogspot.com/

    Dharmendra, Aug 9, 2008

  2. "A Trite Collection Of Spam (as recommended by a shill)."

    I note from your other reply to this group that you are
    almost in tune to becoming a useful contributor* to these
    usenet newsgroups.

    ...But stop /spamming/ your site.

    * URLs in sig.'s are no problem, though adding the sig.
    delimiter '-- ' is considered polite. Also direct replies
    to questions, with an URL that leads back to an answer on
    your site, is also no problem (generally).

    [ Note the (broken - by GG) sig. delimiter below this line. ]

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 9, 2008

  3. I agree. It seems most of the serial-spammers have now
    found a nice (comfy, protected by a corporate giant) home
    at blogspam. F***ing Google.

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 10, 2008