Java/J2EE Developer in Atlanta, GA - Perm

Discussion in 'Java' started by candi, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. candi

    candi Guest

    Please send resumes to . Our client is a
    software company located in the Northern Atlanta area.

    Position:
    *Candidate will do a mix of new development, as well as adding
    features to current product for new releases (full life cycle service-
    oriented development including QA, go-live and maintenance) --- within
    the 1st week, candidate will be given a piece of the product to work
    on
    *This will be more development than design, given that they already
    have an architect / design person within the group, but this person
    may have input in design as they grow within the company

    Skills:
    *3-5+ years of development experience
    *Full life cycle development
    *Candidate needs to have excellent communication skills, must deal
    with users during release phase to address code issues
    *Java, SWING, JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, Java Services, Web Services,
    Struts, Tapestry, JMS, JMX, XML, Hibernate, Eclipse
    *GWT (Google Web ToolKit) is preferred
    *Product development
    *Mac OS experience preferred (mixed environment of Windows, Unix and
    Mac OS)

    candi, Feb 6, 2008