Java Watermark

MICHAEL DIMAN

Hi everybody,
I have the small image testing project. Which would like to watermark the image and later have to retrieve the image without the text. I did the watermark but i couldn't dewater mark it. Any body please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Roedy Green

I have the small image testing project.
Which would like to watermark the image
and later have to retrieve the image
without the text. I did the watermark
but i couldn't dewater mark it.
Any body please help me on this issue?

I thought the intent of watermarks was to stamp ownership on an image
in a way that could not be removed. Is there supposed to be a way that
just the owner can do it?

Jeff Higgins

I thought the intent of watermarks was to stamp ownership on an image
in a way that could not be removed. Is there supposed to be a way that
just the owner can do it?

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_watermarking>

So, the owner is responsible for stating his requirements.
Which the OP hasn't (clearly) done here.
Much less given any assistance to the people from whom he is asking
assistance.