java web service

vivi74

All,

I am a newbie at web services. I am looking to better understand how
web services interact with one another. For e.g here is scenario i am
working on

WS A
WS B

WS B consumes web service WS A. WS B is dependent on certain xml
parameters from WS A. Does this mean that after i consume WS A, i parse
the WS A xml and get the required param out and implement that param in
my WS B Impl class.?

Thanks

vivi