Java3d Fly Through ( Source code available - free ) Nasa uses Java3d& VRML, Nasa's Fastscipt3d Crash

P. Flavin

Free Source code & demos Available ( see below ):

The Fly Through & 3d Scenegraph Editor from Sun

help you learn how to use Java3d & VRML so you

can create Web Animation with VRML

___ without ___ having to loosen the Security

setting of your browser ( always a bad idea )
as has been suggested by Nasa's Patti Koenig
who was either deceived by the Yumetech Fraudsters
or was knowingly conspriring with Criminals at Yumetech.

Java 3D Fly Through
-------------------

| The Java 3D Fly Through application shows developers
| how to use Java 3D and take advantage of some of the
| capabilities within Java 3D.
|
| It ... provides the ability to load scenes from a
| number of formats including
|
| obj, lws and using third party loaders
| 3ds, flt and a number of other formats
|
| [ including Web3d.org's VRML ].
| ----------------------------
|
| Once a scene has been loaded users can
| move around the scene using either the
| Fly, Hover or Drive behaviors.
|
| Users can monitor the frame rate of the application
| and can manipulate the scene in some simple ways
| [ including ] disabling textures or lights,
| stripifying the geometry or compiling the scene graph.

http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/flythrough.html

Java 3D Netbeans Module 1.0 beta
--------------------------------

| The main focus of the module is to allow users to
|
| visually inspect and update a Java 3D Scene Graph.
| -------------------------------------------------
|
| While the user is building the scenegraph by
| visually manipulating icons in a graph they can
| see the effects of their actions in a running
| Java 3D universe.
|
| The module consists on 3 software modules
|
| Java 3D Netbeans Integration ,
| Java 3D Fly Through and
| Java 3D Scene Graph Editor .
|

| Java 3D Fly Through and the Java 3D Scene Graph Editor
| can also be run as standalone applications,
| idependent of the Netbeans IDE.
|
| The tools can import data from [ many ] 3D formats,
| --------------------------------------------------
|
| including
|
| 3ds, mdl, obj, ___________ VRML 97, ________
| dem, dxf and many others.

http://java3d.netbeans.org/

Java 3D Fly Through 2.0 Beta
----------------------------

| This application provides a framework for viewing
|
| 3D worlds using the Java 3D API.
|
| The framework is very extensible and should allow
| users/developers to configure the tool to suite
| specific requirements. ...
|
| J3dFly can use _______ any loader _____
| that is written to the Java3D Loader interface
|
| [ including Sun's VRML / Xj3d Loaders ].
| -------------------------------------

http://java3d.netbeans.org/j3dfly_intro.html

http://java3d.netbeans.org/
http://java3d.netbeans.org/j3deditor_intro.html
http://java3d.netbeans.org/source/browse/java3d [ CVS ]

Java3d Fly Thu Source code download, & source with examples:

| File Name
| ---------
|
| release_2.0_beta_20020731.zip
| release_2.0_beta_20020905_with_examples.zip
|
| ( the urls below are for the above files )

http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList?action=download&dlID=209
http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList?action=download&dlID=223

http://java3d.netbeans.org/servlets/ProjectDownloadList

The above page is reached through the link:

Bart wrote:

| Subject: where to find java3d flythrough 2.0 source code?
|
| I am looking for the flytrhough 2.0 source code.
|
| I tried to donload it on the netBean website ...
|
| Is any one [ able to help ? ]
|

| Bart

http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

Yes, certainly : ME, ME, ME ! ( links above )

Java3d facilitates VRML Animation in a web browser

including US Naval PGS, NIST, & NSF Fingerspelling

you need Sun's VRML Loaders ( not Yumetech's )
you should ignore the lies of the Yumetech Fraudsters.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~imaging/vrml_loaders_working.html

Mars Rover ( now enroute ): Test drive it with Java3d & VRML