Javascript and Iframes

Joris De Groote

Hi,

I am looking for a javascript that can open a link in an iframe. However,
the link on wich the user clicks, is from another iframe. So I have 2
Iframes and want to get a html page open in I2 when the user clicks on a
link in I1.

Is this possible with javascript?

Thanks
Joris

Martin Honnen

Joris De Groote wrote:

I am looking for a javascript that can open a link in an iframe. However,
the link on wich the user clicks, is from another iframe. So I have 2
Iframes and want to get a html page open in I2 when the user clicks on a
link in I1.

Does the HTML target attribute not work for your?

<iframe name="iframe2Name" src="whatelse.html"></iframe>

Joris De Groote

You know, it does work...
I made a stupid mistake with the naming of my IFrames (changed I1 and I2
from position).

Sorry about that, but thanks for letting me look @ it again.

Joris