Javascript on Linux server

atodd_109

I currently have a page that is running from a windows based server
with frontpage extensions installed. My mouseover script works great.
I am now in the process of developing another page that will run from
a linux server that will not have the frontpage extensions installed.
My question is, does the differnt platform matter with javascript.
Will the exact code that is working on the windows server work on the
linux server?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Michael Winter

I currently have a page that is running from a windows based server
with frontpage extensions installed. My mouseover script works great.
I am now in the process of developing another page that will run from
a linux server that will not have the frontpage extensions installed.
My question is, does the differnt platform matter with javascript.
Will the exact code that is working on the windows server work on the
linux server?

Yes. A mouseover script would have to be client-side, so as long as the
server transmits the script, it'll work. The server doesn't have any more
involvement than that.

Mike