Javascript problem with WMP 10 and Firefox 2.0

Ezequiel

Hi, I have developed a music site that uses Windows Media Player to
play music
streaming.
Everything works ok except for those users that have Firefox and
Windows Media Player 10.
(and of course, firefox WMP plugin).

The error occurs when trying to add a song to WMP playlist:

uncaught exception: Error calling method on NPObject! [plugin
exception: Acceso denegado. (0x80070005)].

Here is the code that I Am using.

document.getElementById('VIDEO').settings.requestMediaAccessRights('full');
document.getElementById('VIDEO').newPlaylist('Test', '');
document.getElementById('VIDEO').currentPlaylist.appendItem(document.getElementById('VIDEO').newMedia(url));

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ezequiel

GArlington

Hi, I have developed a music site that uses Windows Media Player to
play music
streaming.
Everything works ok except for those users that have Firefox and
Windows Media Player 10.
(and of course, firefox WMP plugin).

The error occurs when trying to add a song to WMP playlist:

uncaught exception: Error calling method on NPObject! [plugin
exception: Acceso denegado. (0x80070005)].

Here is the code that I Am using.

document.getElementById('VIDEO').settings.requestMediaAccessRights('full');
document.getElementById('VIDEO').newPlaylist('Test', '');
document.getElementById('VIDEO').currentPlaylist.appendItem(document.getElementById('VIDEO').newMedia(url));

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ezequiel

If the error occurs ONLY for FF/WMP 10 combination (BTW: which version
of FF?) then it is an error in WMP (or FF) and there is nothing you
can do about it...
Link to your site would help to check your assumption that it ONLY
happens for FF/WMP 10...