javascript to have a new browser window open maximized or aligned top

Peter

Hi, can someone help me with this code below. This code is for a page
that opens another page with a flash file on it. What code do I have
to add here to have the page with the flash file (QuickStart.htm) open
maximized or aligned to the top of the screen (if that's possible)?

At the moment, the page opens kind of in the middle or a little to low
on some screens and you have to manually move the page up to see the
whole flash movie.
Thanks,
Tony

<head>
charset=iso-8859-1">
<script language="JavaScript">
function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v2.0
window.open(theURL,winName,features);}

//-->
</script>
<title>Analyzer Demo</title>
</head>

kaeli

Hi, can someone help me with this code below. This code is for a page
that opens another page with a flash file on it. What code do I have
to add here to have the page with the flash file (QuickStart.htm) open
maximized or aligned to the top of the screen (if that's possible)?

('QuickStart.htm','Interactive_Demo','status=yes,menubar=no,scrollbars=n
o,resizable=no,width=900,height=680',top=0)">

tested in IE6 fine. didn't check other browsers.

~kaeli~
Hey, if you got it flaunt it! If you don't, stare
at someone who does. Just don't lick the TV screen,
it leaves streaks.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Peter