Jonas Schmedtman

Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone !

I'm currently enrolled in Jonas Schmedtman's HTML & CSS course and so I'm searching for a community of the likes of me who are on the very same course. I've telegram and I've discord and I've slack and I've element app. Do you know of any community, by that I mean coding community of aspiring web developers, people who are just learning how to code and want to shift their careers or are just trying themselves out in the field of Front-End web development ??? It would really help me because I want to connect, I want to meet as many people as possible. So any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you & God bless

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
I'm not enrolled in the course, but we'd be happy to help if any questions come up. I'm only active here, so I can't speak to any other communities.