[JS] I recommend it. New pipeline operator.

Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
366
Reaction score
41
I recommend reading about the new pipeline operator

Typing from
image

image

Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello Sir,
I have a small problem with my frontend code
How I add the Document template creation functionality using javascript and save the created document of the user in database

Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
366
Reaction score
41
UPDATE

codingbeautydev.com blocked images linked directly from their site (as you can see on the top)

from
1713616001510.png

1713616043898.png