JSP errorpage content

Mick

Hello,

I have a wierd problem. I'm generating WML to WAP users from JSP.
Everything seems to be ok, but when exception occurs and JSP errorpage
should generate errornotice to WAP user, only requested URL and
errorcode
appears to WAP emulators window.

I'm using Nokia Mobile Internet Tookit and it's WAP Gateway Simulator.

Can WAP Gateway Simulator filter text that should be generated from JSP
errorpage or what? I have configured errorpages normally into Web.xml
file etc.
Also, if I request errorpage from WAP emulator directly errorpage is
shown
nicely in WAP emulator, so, it should not contain WML errors.

Thanks for help.