JUDE 5.0 released as a New System Design Tool!

Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we just have released JUDE ver 5.0. (Both of JUDE/Professional and JUDE/Community edition)

JUDE/Professional is no longer just a UML Modeling tool.
Now JUDE is a new System Design Tool that you can draw Flowchart, ER Diagrams, UML and Mind Maps with! :)

Try JUDE/Professional 5.0 with a free evaluation license!
http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/getEvaluationLicenseButton.do

What's new with JUDE/Professional 5.0 :
- Flowchart
- Draw Flowchart with plenty of Icons
- Conversion between ER model and UML model
- Conversion between Mind Map Topics and ER Entities
- Export Entity Definition report
- Refer models from other project files
- API release
- Tagged Value Support