JVM and C#.

Mariusz Wisniewski

Hi everyone,

i am looking JVM writing in C# (C# with Micro Framework),
maybe open source project or somethink.

I will be writing software for i.MXL processor, there is supported
C#, ok maybe C# is similar to Java, but I think is only similar.
Any suggestion ??

Thanks.

Oliver Wong

Mariusz Wisniewski said:
Hi everyone,

i am looking JVM writing in C# (C# with Micro Framework),
maybe open source project or somethink.

I will be writing software for i.MXL processor, there is supported
C#, ok maybe C# is similar to Java, but I think is only similar.
Any suggestion ??

Are you looking for a compiler which accepts C# code as input and
produces Java bytecode as output?

- Oliver

Twisted

Hi everyone,

i am looking JVM writing in C# (C# with Micro Framework),
maybe open source project or somethink.

Urk. C#? But targeting the JVM? and for open source?! I don't know
which side will hate that more, the free software community or
Microsoft!

Lew

Twisted said:
Urk. C#? But targeting the JVM? and for open source?! I don't know
which side will hate that more, the free software community or
Microsoft!

Microsoft.