JVM for PDA's Summary

Brandon Blackmoor

Stan said:
I have put together a brief summary on available JVM's
for PDA's:

Correction: you put together a list of JVM's that implement the
PersonalJava and J2ME CDC specifications, and which run on PocketPC.

This leaves out MIDP, SuperWaba (currently the most robust and flexible
JVM available for PDAs), and all Palm-based PDAs (i.e., the majority of
PDAs).

That being said, thanks for the list, and the effort involved in
compiling it.

bblackmoor
2004-05-26