Labels

Przemek Orlik

I have a small problem. While useing Internet Explorer I'm able to change
size of text in labels on my web page (Ctrl+MouseScroll). Is there any way
stop this, because while designig my page I have to know exactly what are the
sizes of those labels. Maybe there is any othere control (other than those
labels) which won't allow to change size of letters?

Riki

Przemek said:
I have a small problem. While useing Internet Explorer I'm able to
change size of text in labels on my web page (Ctrl+MouseScroll). Is
there any way stop this, because while designig my page I have to
know exactly what are the sizes of those labels. Maybe there is any
othere control (other than those labels) which won't allow to change
size of letters?

Just set the size of your labels in pixels (Font-Size="12px") or use
stylesheets with pixel sizes.

Keep in mind that locking the size of your labels is a bad idea in web
design, because you are taking functionality away from your users,
especially from users that are visually impaired.