Layer ontop of frames

Dan

I was wondering if it was possible (and if so how) to put a layer ontop
of frames. What I mean is that I would be able to put anything,
including tables ontop of frames so that it could go ontop of two
frames at once, independent of everything else.

Also if it is possible, how would I make it stay still, evenwhen the
page is scrolled... like so that it doesn't even giggle or anything it
stays fixed..

Also, on another subject how would i make it appear next to the top
right hand corner of a cell in a table?

If any of this is unclear, please let me know.

Thanks

Dan

frizzle

Dan said:
I was wondering if it was possible (and if so how) to put a layer ontop
of frames. What I mean is that I would be able to put anything,
including tables ontop of frames so that it could go ontop of two
frames at once, independent of everything else.

Also if it is possible, how would I make it stay still, evenwhen the
page is scrolled... like so that it doesn't even giggle or anything it
stays fixed..

Also, on another subject how would i make it appear next to the top
right hand corner of a cell in a table?

If any of this is unclear, please let me know.

Thanks

Dan

It is possible if you use inlineframes.
Layers can be on top of those.

The second question i don't get ...

Greetings.

chaitu.madala

Go thru this for your second question:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html

If you position as above, it doesn't even giggle or anything else :) It
stays fixed..
Use two DIVs.. The parent DIV has (STYLE="display:block; top:10px;
left:150px; position:absolute")

The child table in DIV uses fixed position style.(For ex: Use
STYLE="display:block; top:10px; left:150px; position:fixed")

For ur first question, use IFRAME instead of regular frames. Then use
tables inside DIVs and position them on the top of the IFRAME/S. Make
sure you have the TABLE with DIV in the parent page.

Hope that I am clear and the info is useful..

Chaitu..