Learning Python

User

Hello all,
Does anyone have any good resources for learning Python? I know basic
Java and basic Python (loops, data types, if-then statements, etc), but
I want to delve into Python further. If anyone knows of any good books,
video tutorials, etc it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
User

Den

Hello all,
Does anyone have any good resources for learning Python? I know basic
Java and basic Python (loops, data types, if-then statements, etc), but
I want to delve into Python further. If anyone knows of any good books,
video tutorials, etc it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
User

Learning Python, and Programming in Python by Lutz. They worked for
me.

Den

kangshufan

Hi all
could some one help me?
there is a piece of code:

def fib(x):
if x==0 or x==1: return 1
else: return fib(x-1) + fib(x-2)

Could some one explain it for me? I can't understand how it works.

John Gordon

In said:
Hi all
could some one help me=EF=BC=9F
there is a piece of code:
def fib(x):
if x=3D=3D0 or x=3D=3D1: return 1
else: return fib(x-1) + fib(x-2)
Could some one explain it for me? I can't understand how it works.

Reposting the exact same question doesn't help us answer it. Perhaps you
could explain why the previous responses weren't helpful.