Lenght of the title for the search engines

Luigi Donatello Asero

Wipkip said:
Looks ok. I don't know what it says but a good title that has your key words is a good thing. You
could add more if you like as long as it's not just a list you will be fine.

The text "Vackert beläget eller billigare boende i Italien"
approximately means "Lodging in Italy which lies in a beautiful
position or is cheaper"

PeterMcC

Luigi said:
The text "Vackert beläget eller billigare boende i Italien"
approximately means "Lodging in Italy which lies in a beautiful
position or is cheaper"

I have no knowledge of the syntactical structure of Italian but, were the
above in English as translated, I'd be cutting out the non-keyword elements
and adding in others that would be more likely search terms e.g. "Bargain
cheap lodging accommodation in Italy"

Have you checked the search frequency of your keywords? For instance,
Overture shows searches for "boende italien" but not for "boende i
Italien"