Limit multiple concurrent logins/ accesses to one tab

Joined
May 12, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone,

How can I limit user to open web application from only one tab. I am using Asp.Net membership for user management. I want that once a user has logged in from one tab s/he cannot open that url in other tabs for same browser. There are many systems which to not allow multiple concurrent logins from same user, but how can I achieve it?