Lipsum - Lorem Ipsum Generator for .NET 2003 and 2005 Released

HackingPSP

I was getting tired of copying and pasting Lorem Ipsum text off web
sites. Here's my plug-in for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and 2005. It can
generate paragraphs, sentences, and characters of Lorem Ipsum. It will
even format the paragraphs as HTML, a real time saver for a guy like me
who does lots and lots of web work! :)

Both versions can peacefully co-exist on the same machine if both
development environments are installed.

Please let me know what you think.

Download it here: http://hackingpsp.com/LoremIpsum.aspx

Thanks!

Auri Rahimzadeh
Author, Hacking the PSP
Author, Geek My Ride

P.S. If you want to know how in the world I got an add-in project and
installer to work in VS.NET 2005, since 2003 created the setup project
and VS 2005 does not, just ask and I'll tell you :)