List Ctrl

carlosperezs

Hello together !!!!!!

I have programmed a List Control and I introduced information in several rows.
What I want to do is, modify this information when i select a row and press a
button.
There two options:
- when i do this, a window appears and asks me to introduce the information.
- or in the selected row , the last information is removed and lets me to
overwrite.

Thank you

--oOo-----------------------------------------------------------------oOo--

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]

Philippe Martin

Hello together !!!!!!

I have programmed a List Control and I introduced information in several
rows. What I want to do is, modify this information when i select a row
and press a button.
There two options:
- when i do this, a window appears and asks me to introduce the
information. - or in the selected row , the last information is removed
and lets me to overwrite.

Thank you

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]

TkInter, wx Widgets , ....., ?

What exactly is it that you do not know how to do ?

Philippe