listbox, dropdownlist is always on top

Guest

I have a webfrom that has several DropDownList webform controls on it. When a
user clicks a certain button on the form, I want to display a Panel with some
controls in it. The panel has to go over some DropDownList Boxes on the form.
The problem however is that the dropdown boxes always remain on top. Why is
this and is there any way to get around it other than making the dropdowns
invisible?

Thanks

intrader

I have a webfrom that has several DropDownList webform controls on it. When a
user clicks a certain button on the form, I want to display a Panel with some
controls in it. The panel has to go over some DropDownList Boxes on the form.
The problem however is that the dropdown boxes always remain on top. Why is
this and is there any way to get around it other than making the dropdowns
invisible?

Thanks
This is standard behavior of listboxes. One way around this is have the
DropDownList on a DIV, the panel is naturally on another DIV. Hide that
DIV and that should do it.