ListView

Chris Smith

scorpio05678 said:
Is there any thing like "Listview" in java like we have in MFC and VB?
If not is there any simple way to get the same thing in java.

See javax.swing.JList for a list control. Alternatively, you can use a
JTable set to column selection mode to display multiple columns of data
like details mode of a Windows list control. The model for both of
these components already works in an MVC manner, so there is no
equivalent to MFC's CListView, which is an adapter to MVC. JList is the
equivalent to CListCtrl with CListView built in.
I have come
across a short course on Sun's website
http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/GUI/Swing2/shortcourse.html#JFCListView
but it is very complex for me .

Ignore that. It has nothing to do with what you want.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation