LOADEXE or LOADO: For those of you that have been following my posts

noridotjabi

Okay here a notion I have been toying with:

Inserting a compiler is clearly not a realistic consept as it is far to
complex. So, if I want people using my Mini-OS to be able to write
their own C code and insert it into my file system how can I do this?
I can do this by coding a basic program called LOADEXE or LOADO (I'm
leaning twords LOADO) to load .exe or .o into the file system. This
would be far easier to code and perhaps actually feasable. This would
work like this:

:: loado --help
USAGE loado -s[location on host OS] -n[location on Mini-OS]
ALL ARGUMENTS MANDATORY
:: loado -s~/srcs/myprog.o -n:hm:ex:myprog.xex
done
:: cd :hm:ex
:: "myprog.xex

Anyway this would run the program. A few things should be explained if
you have trouble understanding this. Prefixing with " means run from
curent dir. Programs in my Mini-OS are custimarilly ended with .xex
but would run reguardless. The rest should be self explainatory to
anyone else.
Anyways I think that this would be far easier to code in C than
actually takeing the compiler source and adding it to my program.
What are your thoughts? Do you see any problems with this plan?
Anything that I intend to do that cannot be achieved in portable
standard C? Thanks.
Nori