jlbdoc95

Bubu said:
Hello, I have make an html page with a linked CSS file.
I'll post the links to the files

http://www.lumierestudios.com/houston/plants.html
http://www.lumierestudios.com/houston/plants.css

My problem is that when I load the html locally all work great (both
Firefox and Internet Explorer load the page correctly) but, when I open
the page from a website I don't see the png images from Internet Explorer
(Firefox load it correctly)

What I miss?

Seems like you are developing on a windows box (not case sensitive) but then
you are putting the files on a UNIX box. UNIX is case sensitive, change the
file name in your CSS to match the case of the file and you should be good
to go.

Doc95

Spartanicus

Bubu said:
Hello, I have make an html page with a linked CSS file.
I'll post the links to the files

http://www.lumierestudios.com/houston/plants.html
http://www.lumierestudios.com/houston/plants.css

My problem is that when I load the html locally all work great (both
Firefox and Internet Explorer load the page correctly) but, when I open
the page from a website I don't see the png images from Internet
Explorer (Firefox load it correctly)

What I miss?

To start with 20 HTML errors:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.lumierestudios.com/houston/plants.html

Fix those first, if the problem persists come back.

Bubu

Seems like you are developing on a windows box (not case sensitive) but then
you are putting the files on a UNIX box. UNIX is case sensitive, change the
file name in your CSS to match the case of the file and you should be good
to go.

Ups, you are right, thank you

Bubu