Location of Shared Theme Items

Redhairs

The theme item(images,css,skin file) of each theme are under single theme
folder of App_Theme.
if there are some css or image files which are shared and used by every/some
theme, where
should I put them ?

RedHair

Thanks.
But my case is to have 3 different template page and each template has
3 different color theme. It means the shared theme items are only used
within each template. The global theme is for whole application?