Long time in 2008

jaems

I have a fairly simple site and one of its functions is to make loads of xml
file for podcasts.

These xml files reside in a folder called podcasts.

When I opened my remote site (ftp) in VS 2005 it loaded fine

Now I have change to VS 2008 every time I open one of my aspx pages to edit
it the software seems to download ALL of my xml file listing them one after
the other in the status bar with Esc to cancel message

Is there a way to stop this for XML files that are obviously nothing to do
with the page concerned

Similarly in a folder called App_Code I have loads of .xsd files and VS 2008
seems to want to download ALL of them whenever I slect a new page to edit
even if that page makes no reference to the .xsd file

jaems