Looking for a Control

M

Matt

Hi, I am looking for a control that will allow me to host other controls inside it but have a method of showing and hiding. I have seen plenty of horizontal controls for doing this but I am looking for a vertical one. I would like to host my navigation tree in it on the left side of my web site and allow the user to hide and show it as needed to give me more visible real estate. I visualize something like when it is closed it has a small tab visible that when the use clicks on it it slides out until the user clicks on the tab again to hide it. I would also like to be able to set whether it is visble or in show or hide mode from the codebehind.

Does anyone know of a control like this?

Thanks...

D

deepak.programming

Hi Matt,
Can u do this thing. Place that control in a div and put an
Image Button out there. When the user clicks on the button then the div
shows else the div hides.

Please rectify me if i am wrong.

S

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

My free VisiPanel control sounds like it meets your requirements.
Here are all the details:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/VisiPanel.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr
MCSD, MVP, CSM
http://SteveOrr.net

Hi, I am looking for a control that will allow me to host other controls inside it but have a method of showing and hiding. I have seen plenty of horizontal controls for doing this but I am looking for a vertical one. I would like to host my navigation tree in it on the left side of my web site and allow the user to hide and show it as needed to give me more visible real estate. I visualize something like when it is closed it has a small tab visible that when the use clicks on it it slides out until the user clicks on the tab again to hide it. I would also like to be able to set whether it is visble or in show or hide mode from the codebehind.

Does anyone know of a control like this?

Thanks...

Ask a Question